When it comes to warehouse jobs, no company is as coveted as Amazon. The world's leading e-commerce brand is all about great customer experience - something that starts at its warehouses. Amazon Operations involves a fast-paced, dynamic environment that is focused on delivering efficiently on the expectations of millions of Amazon customers across the country and beyond. This is why it requires dedicated personnel who can give it their all and enjoy the process and the environment.
Quest Employment is one of the recruitment agencies of choice for Amazon when it comes to finding the desired candidates for its various and frequent temporary contract warehouse opportunities. If you're someone who wants to get their foot in the warehousing sector with one of the top brands in the world and develop their career and skills on the job, we've got plenty of temporary Warehouse Operative positions with Amazon that can set you on the right path.
Here's how to apply for an Amazon Warehouse job through Quest Employment.
- Visit the Quest Employment website.
- Choose "Industrial" in the job type and search by location.
- Quest regularly features several temporary contract jobs for Amazon warehouses. Choose the one that's in your preferred area.
- When you click on Apply Now, you will be taken to an external Amazon page which will give you the details about the job.
- The fast application process involves creating an Amazon Jobs account using your phone number or email and does not require you to submit any CV.
- Following a 15-minute virtual chat with one of Quest's team members, you'll be given details about the next available shift.
- All the applicants who are successful in the selection process will be employed by Quest to carry out a temporary work assignment for Amazon.
- For temporary contract roles in Amazon warehouses, you will not be required to have any prior experience as you will be provided with on-the-job training.
Working In Amazon Warehouses – What Can You Expect
- Competitive pay - £11.10/hour for daytime shifts, £13.06/hour for nighttime shifts
- Opportunity to earn more through overtime - (40-50 hours) - £16.65, (50-60 hours) - £22.20
- Shift patterns that work for you
- A safe, modern, and organised workplace
- Free hot drinks, affordable meals, and multiple break areas.
- Strong health and safety measures in place for COVID-19: increased cleaning, screens, social distancing, free face masks, hand sanitisers and more.
Ready to apply?
Visit Quest Employment today and set yourself on a promising career path with Amazon.
Back to Blogs