Job hunting can be testing and exhausting. Candidates have to navigate various channels, from job sites and social media ads to online listings and more, to find and land their next big opportunity. Any platform that streamlines the process and enables candidates to look for jobs in an easy and organised way is the most desirable. Whether it is allowing quick follow-ups and responses on the go, providing easy access to a variety of listings, or sending applications with a touch of a button, there is one platform that makes job searching a bliss – mobile apps. Here, we discuss how you can effectively use the Quest Employment mobile app for a successful job search.
Step-By-Step Guide to Using the Quest Employment App
- Download the Quest Employment mobile app for FREE from Apple Store or Google Play Store
- Once the app has been downloaded, use our interactive dashboard to –
- Search For Jobs– There is nothing as convenient and straightforward as searching for a job and applying for it on the Quest app.
- Based on your requirements, you can start your job search by choosing Industrial, Technical or Commercial job type.
- Next, you can choose a specific branch location, to search for jobs in and around that area. Our recruitment agencies are located in Corby, Banbury, Bedford, Coventry, Leicester, Luton, Northampton, Peterborough, Stoke-On-Trent, Redditch, Wellingborough, and Boston.
- You will also have the option to search for full-time or part-time roles, based on your preference.
- A quick click on the ‘Search’ button, and you will have all the available jobs listed from the field and location you desire.
- Once you have selected the job(s) you want to apply for, simply click on the ‘Apply Now' button and it will either take you to the company’s external job application page or Quest’s job application page.
- Fill in your details like name, contact details, experience, and attach your CV, and you’re good to go!
- Register & Send Us Your CV– There are three ways of registering with us and sending your CV for our records.
- Select your nearest branch from our ‘Branch Locator’ for address and contact details.
- Email your CV to [email protected].
- Register online by completing the registration form provided.
- Tell Us About Yourself– If you simply wish to leave your contact and professional details with us and save it for future use, you can go to ‘Settings’ and tell us about yourself by filling out your Full Name, Email, Mobile Number, Age, Gender, and Occupation. Our team members will get in touch with you as and when a suitable opportunity is available.
- Learn More About Us– Quest Employment is one of the leading recruitment agencies in Leicestershire, with branches across the Midlands, East Anglia, and the Home Counties. You can find out more about us and understand why we are the preferred employment firm for clients and candidates alike. This section also discusses the benefits of working for us.
- Check Out Our Branches– Learn more about each of our 12 branches and explore any opportunities at these locations that may match your requirements.
Finally, you can also use the Quest Employment app for the following:
- Connect with us on Social Media
- Check out our Video Gallery
- Request a Call-back
- Leave an Employer Feedback
- Read our Latest News
Quest Employment is dedicated to matching the right candidates with suitable roles and companies. On one hand, our supportive and resourceful recruitment consultants leave no stone unturned to find opportunities that align well with the skill set and objectives of candidates looking for roles in the industrial, technical, and commercial areas. And on the other hand, our mobile app is designed to help streamline this process and allow candidates to grab their next big opportunity as quickly and conveniently as possible. If you’re one of those looking for the role of their lifetime, download the Quest Employment app today and take the first step towards finding that dream job!
Download FREE: http://onelink.to/7ad7s3
Back to Blogs